Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Periscope

Have you tried Periscope. I have been doing a few live periscopes and having some fun. I am very new to talking and painting, drawing and explaining the things that I am doing live. Chatting to people that pop on to watch and ask questions. I was live on periscope last Sunday morning using my small 3" x 5" Gelli printing plate.

If you would like to check out the Periscope replay <------- click..

I had fun and ended up with heaps of prints. I did some decortated envelopes for happy mail, worked directly in my art journal and some prints over some old card stock that I will add layers too.  I am going to use them in my art journal, letter journals and the deli paper ones to make some small bags to include in happy mail. I show the bags on the scope.  So it was a very productive morning now I just have to make the deli paper bags and they are so fun to make.


I loved the scrap paper that I had taped down on my desk (photo below) will be using that somewhere. I am so glad I popped a new piece down on my desk before I started.


Hope you can pop over and see the replay leave me some hearts by tapping the screen. Don't forget to follow me to get notifications for when I will be on live, so you can drop in and have a chat with me. Hope to see you there soon.

Have a great day
Vicki-Ann :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for the lovely comment..