Monday, August 1, 2016

Index Card A Day 21 to 30.

I have been doing the Daisy Yellow Index card challenge. This is my third year and I really enjoy the challenge of doing a small index card art every day for the months of June and July. I am up to day 57 but here are number 21 to 30 of my Index cards to show on my blog. If you would like to follow me on Instagram at @sandybeachart I have been putting them up on there daily. 

#21 Invent a prompt 
The prompt I invented was "free choice' so make whatever you like. 

#22 Neon
Neon paints. 


#23 Winter
Cute Kawaii characters all dressed for Winter.

#24 Magenta
Watercolour fun added some sparkles to the butterfly. 

#25 Song. I chose happy by Pharrell Williams. I did this with my Grumbacher watercolours.

#26 Space Invader. 
I am in the Artstronauts club and Tracy Moore draws all these great characters. I just love drawing them now adding all the little circles and shapes to make them come to life. 


#27 Off Prompt. 
Collage and doodling. Dylusion stencil for the leaves with my Decoart Paints. 

#28 Cats or Dogs
DecoArt paints and stencils. 

#29 Aqua or Pool.
I had fun with this one. 

#30 Off Prompt
Always love drawing dangle lines and adding the sparkle colours with Gelly roll pens.

Well I am just playing catch up now with my Index cards as it is August 1st and ICAD is over for another year. The group is still open for a few more weeks as there is a few of us that have not finished. I am 3 days behind so not too bad. Will post the next 10 that I did on Friday so see you then. 

Have a great day 
Vicki- Ann :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for the lovely comment..