Saturday, August 6, 2016

31 to 40 of the Index Card A Day Challenge.

I have been doing the Daisy Yellow Index card challenge. This is my third year and I really enjoy the challenge of doing a small index card art every day for the months of June and July.  Here are numbers 31 to 40 of my Index cards to show on my blog. If you would like to follow me on Instagram at @sandybeachart I have been putting them up on there daily. 

#31 100 
Dangles coloured in with Gelli roll pens

#32 Off Prompt
Collage with a piece of dictionary paper. 


#33 Magic
Thought I would do a wizard out of collage from The Artstronauts Club. 

#34 Off Prompt
Watercolour flowers and a printed quote

#35 Sunflower
Watercolour. 

#36 Off Prompt
I really enjoyed doing the next 3 sets of cards. 
I love Mixed media and just thought that hey, I had the paints out might as well do 3. 

#37 Off Prompt

#38 Off Prompt

#39 Off Prompt
I watched Tammy from Daisy Yellow on Periscope
 doing mandalas with dangles, well that is what I call them. So thought I would incorporate some of my dangles on one. 


 
#40 Off Prompt
Another drawing of a creature. 

Well that is my fun for this week. The challenge is finished now and I have just one left to do. 

Posting this up a bit late for Paint Party Friday.. 

Have a great day 
Vicki-Ann :)

7 comments:

  1. I love all of these!! Gorgeous!! I couldn't even pick which ones I prefer because they are ALL so fabulous!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful ICADS. Happy PPF. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these are wonderful. The top one makes me think of a big celebration. Like maybe the opening of the Olympics last night. Belated Happy PPF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Followed you from Bloglovin' because I liked your Tangles. Saw so much more I liked. A great post - thank you.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your ICADS and especially the collages!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for the lovely comment..