Tuesday, May 17, 2016

ICAD 2016 is coming..

I am getting excited. Its nearly time for this years Index Card A Day challenge with Tammy and all the wonderful group over at Daisy Yellow. It starts on June the 1st so not long. 
I always enjoy the challenge of a little small art on an Index card, with a prompt every day. It is not a daunting size and to be able to do anything and not even follow the prompt if you like, is just fun. I always create something that I would never do otherwise and I have fun copying them on the printer to use in my collage art afterwards. Gives me so many images to have fun with. 


This will be the 3rd year that I have participated here are a few of my favourites of the index cards that I have done so far.






 






So grab some index cards and join in the fun, hope to see you there. 

Have a great day
Sandy :) aka Vicki-Ann :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for the lovely comment..