Thursday, April 21, 2016

Watercolour mini book.

Recently I watched Tammy from Daisy Yellow on Periscope. I am really enjoying watching her live feeds on my IPAD. Just snippets of fun art that make me want to get my art journal out and play. The last one I watched Tammy do she made these great little watercolour tiny art books. So thought I would have a go at these too.

So then because I could and it was very relaxing I made another one in pinks and purples. Just have
to sew it up. These are made by tearing up a page of watercolour paper. Then I just painted randomly on the paper using my Grumbacher watercolour paints. It was fabulous to get the watercolours out again. They are so pretty and love the randomness of watercolour.

Have a great dayVicki-Ann :)

3 comments:

  1. U did a great job on this mini book.. u inspire me to try the blig challenge again... 100 days..

    ReplyDelete
  2. U did a great job on this mini book.. u inspire me to try the blig challenge again... 100 days..

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely! You are inspiring me to make one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for the lovely comment..