Saturday, January 16, 2016

The Humblest things...


Another fun day was had in my art journal with these pages.. I am trying to do all different flowers to see how many different ones I can draw. I drew the butterfly too. I used some Helmar Decopaige glue for the book paper. I like cutting the book paper into shapes and then doodling all around them to incorporate them into the pages. The doodling part is always the fun part for me, doing all the stems on the flowers and adding all the little squiggles. The quote today is "The Power of finding beauty in the humblest things makes me happy and life lovely". I thought that quote kind of fitted with my word of the year being.. Oh wait that is the next blog post...

Have a great day
Vicki-Ann :)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!Have a nice day my friend!!!!Kisses!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for the lovely comment..