Sunday, September 6, 2015

Steampunk Canvas...

Happy Fathers Day to all the Dad's in Australia  and New Zealand. 
For this special day I made my husband a Steampunk inspired canvas. He loves trains, cars, gears and anything mechanical.

I used Lindy's sprays on my canvas to get the sparkle and that great grungy brown background colour.  
To get the copper look on my canvas I used Helmars Tacky craft glue and black card stock. I layered the black card stock in an overlapping pattern and then rubbed DecoArt Gold Rush Metallic Lustre onto the card stock with my finger. Making sure not to cover it all up so I get some black showing through. Then I added brads to all the corners so it looked like rivets. 

For the finished steampunk canvas and more details pop over to the 

Teams I design for
Have a great day 
Sandy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for the lovely comment..