Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Cover up...


I grabbed my Dylusions journal, (Side note... I have only done a few pages in it so far and love the paper in it.) These are pages where I had been experimenting with Dylusions sprays. I used too much water and the page on the right went all funny, it pilled up, think too much water and then I rubbed it. Big mistake.  So the first thing I did was grab some book paper and cut it out to cover that up. Then I added Gesso to it all. It made it all a pastel colour as the Dylusions came through the Gesso. That was really cool.  I liked the effect of seeing some of the Dylusion sprays and patterns. I then went over that with a Lavender, Sea Breeze and a bit of the Orange Flame DecoArt Americana paint. I used the stencil Mini Mums from The crafters workshop with the Lavender. I then went around these with my Stabilo pencil and some Neocolour II crayons. Wetting them after with my waterbrush to blend. Grabbed a lid and added some Gesso to my craft matt and made some circles. I added splatters with my fan brush with Gesso and Black DecoArt Americana paint.  I used one of my pre printed quotes and added that on with Helmar's Tacky Craft Glue.

Have a great day
Sandy :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for the lovely comment..