Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Happy New Year Zendangle style...



I have done 5 pages of these since New Years Eve and I cant see me stopping anytime soon.  I am really enjoying doing them. Its been so hot that they have been great to do as I move around the house, with just my handful of supplies. There is no air con in my art room but we do have it in the main rooms and with the temperature hitting 42C or 108F for the a few days these have been great to do. All I am using is my small sketch journal, A5 size. My favourite black pen, Uni pin fine line Number 03 and then finished off with the Sakura Glaze and Gelly roll pens. They make everything so pretty and shiny, such lovely colours.  
Going to enter this over at Simon says stamp blog work it Wednesday  Show us something you love... So I am loving doing these dangles and there are always a few hearts dangled on my pages..

Have a great day
Sandy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for the lovely comment..