Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Trust your Heart...


Today I used one of the pages in my journal that I rub the stencils off to clean them off.  So there was some black hexagons and some pinky coloured circles on the page.. I thought something that goes on here will have to really stand out.. I always like drawing these trees in black so I drew one of those with my paint pen.. That was as far as I got then I got stuck and moved onto another piece of art on a big index card.. That was going along fine till I did some stenciled lettering on it and it all smudged.. I hate it when it all goes smudgy.. So then I thought hmm I really like bits of this and I never waste painted papers so I started cutting it into hearts. You can always use painted hearts on all sorts of art projects. I have tin of houses and hearts to use. So I still had the tree page sitting there looking at me. So I drew some lines off my tree grabbed a heart punch and started using all the bits of the left overs to punch out hearts.. 
I added a bit of washi tape with some little circles on it and that great Prima stamp that I am hooked on at the moment with some black Momento ink.. Used one of the bigger hearts on the other side to tie it all together on some dangled swirls and added the words "Trust your heart'.. I went around all the hearts with my stabilo black pencil and then water and added a few bits of white pen doodling.. So hope you like my leftover mistake page of hearts.. 

Have a great day
Sandy :)



2 comments:

  1. Sandy I love it I think that the "clean off" pages always turns out as some of my faves.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for the lovely comment..