Saturday, December 13, 2014

12 Tags of December Tags 1 and 2...

Over on Rae's 12 tags of December  I thought her tags where so cute. The step by step tutorial that she explains with such great photos is so easy to follow.. That I just had to have a go.. 
I had a whole box of manila folders that I brought from a office supply store closing and selling off everything super cheap so I snapped up a box of 100 and have been looking for a project to use them for.. So out of one manila folder I got 13 tags 2 x 3 inch..  I will not go into much detail as Rae's Tutorial covers it all.

Tag 1
I used my hand carved stamp for the stamped image on this.
Some of my printed art work I cut out for the bit at the right.. 
The fabric at the bottom layer I used is some linen that I frayed the edges and rubbed some pink and white paint on.

 Tag 2
I used a dried baby wipe for the tie at the top of this.  I cut it into a strip and also sewed a little piece under my lace. The red chevron is a piece of washi tape.

So just showing what I am up too will post the rest of my 12 tags over the coming days

Have a great day
Sandy :)


1 comment:

Thank-you for the lovely comment..