Monday, June 16, 2014

The woods would be silent...

I was watching a tutorial from Diane Reaveley with her using the dylusions sprays and there was lots of tips in this tutorial from Scrapbook expo. Take a look here at the youtube there are so many little tips.. I liked the one about leaving the white spray on its side so that the pigment does not get all clogged in your spray bottle.. 


So out came my sprays as I am still learning how to use them and I made this background.. I made 2, this was kind of the clean up page and I really liked it so I put this bird stencil on it that I have from Typo.  I used Sandee's Limbo lettering to do the quote.  'The woods would be silent if no birds sang there except those that sang best'... I picked this quote as it's kind of telling me that. No one would do art if only the people that thought they where the best did it... 
So hope you get time to play and make some art... :)
I am going to enter this at
Simon Says stamp blog Wednesday challenge Stencil it

Have a great day
Sandy :)

1 comment:

Thank-you for the lovely comment..