Friday, May 9, 2014

Dress form...

I just love the Tim Holtz dress form die cut.. I think I have made about 5 tags and cards from it in the last month.. So thought I would show you a couple of cards that I have made with it.. 

This one has a doily and a vintage sewing pattern that I glued on the background.. Lace along the edge and of course all sewed around the edge of the card. Stampin'up french script stamp on the dress form and book paper. Lace just across the bottom for a frill.. 


I used the stampin up french script stamp in the background for this one. Die cut of a picket fence and some cute little flowers.. On the dress form I cut it out in Kaisercraft pattern paper and glued it on the dress form cut out of cream cardstock.. Trimmed around the neck and added pearls.. I used more lace gathered up for the frilly skirt bottom..  One of my book paper beads and a heart pin. On both I have used the old paper and tea die distress inks and Tim holtz washi tape..

I am going to enter the 2nd card with the flowers in the challenge over at 
Our creative corner Use those leftovers.. The leftovers I used where the 3 little flowers glad to find a little spot for those they where so cute.. The card stock was over from 2 other cards that I had made and was just enough for the dress.  The little bow with pearls has been sitting in a little container for ages waiting for the perfect spot.. I used the last of the leftover lace to pop around the reel I just had enough.. 

Have a great day
Sandy :)

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful way to use up some of your leftovers Sandy. I do love the frilly skirt. Thank you so much for joining us at Our Creative Corner. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, and wow such creative use of left overes, totally love how you have used that dress form die!! Thanks so much for adding it to our challenge over at Our Creative Corner!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both stunning! I adore fashion themed work and this is so very inspiring! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Our Creative Corner! Love from Laura xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for the lovely comment..