Friday, March 7, 2014

Week 10... Intermingle

Well as I am hooked on these doodle girls at the moment when the prompt for this week's Art aMUSEment was 'Intermingle' I thought well what could be a better card for this than all those lines intermingling.. 
I cut my card out in the watercolour paper the same size as the cards I have been using.. I was not sure if I was going to colour her in and then decided that I would just do a few splashes here and there as she is a lot smaller than the other ones that I have been doing.. I used a finer pen for this one to add the tinier lines and details.. It was great practice to do the face smaller.. 


Have a great day 
Sandy :) 


2 comments:

  1. You are really rocking these faces, Sandy! I've enjoyed going back through older posts that I've missed and I am blown away by your wonderful doodles. This is awesome in the smaller size and I love just the pops of color!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic, and the small splashes of color are perfect!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for the lovely comment..