Monday, March 3, 2014

She Dreamed...


Don't you just love when you see a fantastic Youtube video and you just cant wait to try it out.. This one is from Becca Creative Sunday doodle Face lady I am always looking for more things to practice my doodling and Becca painted it with twinkling H2O's and you all know how much I love my watercolours.  So within minutes of watching the Youtube I was off and drawing my face and colouring her in.. I was lucky to win a class on drawing faces with Claudia Rossi Studio and this has really given me some confidence to draw faces now.. This was such fun and just loved doing it.. It will now be a new favourite to try different faces.. 

Have a great day
Sandy :)


3 comments:

  1. It's awesome, I love everything about this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sandy, I love this! I can't doodle (makes my carpal tunnel scream), so I have doodle envy, and this makes me drool. The colors are awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun! I think about doodling on cards and then forget about as soon as I make one. You never know though.... I just make do something yet! No faces though, I became a stamper since I couldn't be bothered to learn to draw.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for the lovely comment..