Tuesday, March 18, 2014

I am...

So after yesterday's 'Just be' lettering, I thought ok well more practice is good.. So I thought I would enter this over at the challenge for Tracy at Mixed media Monday for her 'I am' challenge this month... Also I had to enter over at Frosted Designs for Sundays with Sandee for the track lettering Sandee has been teaching us.. Its along the side there in the border how the letters run along.. Its so tricky your letters so want to go up and be loopy and not stay in the darn line.. 


I think I am getting the hang of the smaller words in the different style.. Different flowers on this one, they kind of look like little roses so cute. They are from the whimsical lettering from Joanne Sharpe..  So lots of things altogether to make a journal page that was more fun and more learning.. Watercolour H2O's and black pen and the signo white pen too here and there for the doodling..

Have a great day
Sandy :)

2 comments:

Thank-you for the lovely comment..