Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Smile :)


While I was watching Tracy at Mixed Media Monday today and she started drawing flowers. I thought oh I might try drawing flowers on book paper and colouring them in with my water colour crayons while I am watching. So gathered up what I needed and did 5 flower, still have one left. I had seen these done by Jenniebellie on an earlier video Here with pencils and had been wanting to try that out.. Have seen Tracy do them before as well.They where fun and know I will do them again as they are something that can be done with just a few supplies anywhere.. I had in my mind prompt 3 that I am up to with Journal 52  'You always make me smile'. What makes me smile? Flowers and bright colours always make me smile. :)

Have a great day
Sandy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for the lovely comment..