Monday, February 17, 2014

Pipette Painting...

I have been watching Sandee Setliff from Sunday's with Sandee do these amazing paintings with a Pipette. This week Sandee did a wonderful tutorial showing us in detail how she does them.. Find it at Frosted designs pipettes anyone . 


I thought I would show my little attempt at this technique.  Sandee makes it look so easy and I know this will take some practice.. I do like the blurry effects it creates.. The way the colours blend together you just have to let them, you don't have the control like you do with a brush.. I kind of thought it looked like some kind of Alien landscape so all the splashes at the top I drew legs on.. It certainly different, but hey it was a lot of fun... 

Have a great day 
Sandy :)


2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this - creative and fun and really wonderful! I will have to watch her tutorial for sure!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy I love this page, I am so loving the pipette style, yours is so different than what Sandee Setiff did, it amazing what we come up with, enjoy learning new techniques.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for the lovely comment..