Friday, January 31, 2014

Card 4... Journey...

So I had a bit of a play around with a wonderful free collage paper download from Free Vintage Digitals. Have a look at it its a great one.  I love the digi's you can get from there I always find something to use.. So that was my background sorted, then thought I wanted another balloon on there. So I found some tickets in a Kaisercraft paper pack and cut them out, added a little touch of blue here and there with them. Some little gears from a punch grunged up with walnut stain and a couple of Tim Holtz alterations gears on top. I stamped the word journey on top of a stamped compass image. Liked adding all the layers with this.. 


So some details here about the facebook group called art aMUSEment, it is run by Kelly Hoernig.  Its a fun group and this year Kelly came up with the idea of picking 52 cards of the same size and doing a card with a theme every week so thought this would be a fun thing to do so I am going to join in. Well as many times as I can.
Here is a Link to the video that Kelly popped up on the facebook page. Take a look and maybe you might like to join in too.. 

Have a great day 
Sandy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for the lovely comment..