Monday, January 13, 2014

Card 2... Postage...

This week the prompt was 'Postage' So I had this wonderful paper with a postcard design from Kaisercraft. So I modpodged that down tore the edges and aged it with walnut stain. I used a stencil with some Gesso from The Crafters workshop design by Ronda Palazzari called Mini Sweet Home for the houses.  The Journey stamp from Kaisercraft.. The real stamp is one that I saved from a letter I really liked how it was black and white.. Was another fun one to do and like this size card to work on..   


So details here about the facebook group called art aMUSEment, it is run by Kelly Hoernig.  Its a fun group and this year Kelly came up with the idea of picking 52 cards of the same size and doing a card with a theme every week so thought this would be a fun thing to do so I am going to join in. Well as many times as I can.
Here is a Link to the video that Kelly popped up on the facebook page. Take a look and maybe you might like to join in too.. 

Have a great day 
Sandy :)

5 comments:

  1. WOW Sandy this is awesome hun, love the vintage feel to this xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with Avril - wonderful work!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooo cool! I love how your houses just pop! And I totally love those postage stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. leaving some love for a great card. I love the Grung and Steampunk look my fav to do with Kelly.
    Sharon Estes (shadee66)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for the lovely comment..