Sunday, September 15, 2013

Challenges 4 Everybody DT #29

Well its time for a new challenge over at Challenges 4 Everybody.
We have as our sponsor this week Bugaboo stampsIf you link up with your entry and you are randomly picked, you get to pick 7 free digis of your choice. So come on and join in the fun as always, its Anything goes.


This was a great image Love Blocks with love what a variety of things you can do with it.. My first instinct was to go red but hey, I was daring and went Blue..  I left it quite plain but used a bit of bling with blue stickles.. I love using stickles every chance I get, what girl doesn't like a bit of sparkle!!  I really have a bit of a spot thing going on at the moment, so yes the blue spotty ribbon was just the thing..  The blue cardstock is textured so thick and love that bit of texture. Bit of corner rounding and that was it finished.. 
Well this just sounded like a fun challenge to enter all my favourite things all together in one challenge..  Hmm think I would have to add paint in there though :)...

Chocolate coffee & cards Anything goes..

Have a great day.. 
Sandy :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for the lovely comment..