Sunday, July 7, 2013

Challenges 4 Everybody #24

This week our sponsor for Challenges 4 Everybody is Lacy Sunshine Stamps.  First place gets a $20 gift voucher to spend at Lacy sunshine stamps and second place gets to choose 2 digis. What wonderful prizes as its chosen by random generator everyone has a equal chance of winning. As always its anything goes, so come on and join in on the fun.

This week I chose this beautiful image called Cherri Flower Pot Pretties this is a pre coloured image coloured by the very talented Lexie, isn't she just beautiful.  I had this paper from from the Kaisercraft Lush collection it is a 6x6 paper pack.  I have been looking for something to use it with and this was perfect. I just thought she was adorable and had a lot of fun working out what I was going to do. I do enjoy making cards but think my art journal is taking over lately, so it was a nice change to make a card..

Have a great day.
Sandy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for the lovely comment..