Sunday, April 14, 2013

Challenges 4 Everybody #18 DT


We have a wonderful brand new sponsor this week at Challenges 4 Everybody its Lacy Sunshine Stamps.  First place gets a $20 gift voucher to spend at Lacy sunshine stamps and second place gets to choose 2 digis.. What wonderful prizes as its chosen by random generator everyone has a equal chance of winning. As always its anything goes, so come on and join in on the fun.
I chose this beautiful pre colored image by Heather Valatin isn't she just adorable.  The image is called Birthday Cake Girl and I had a lot of fun playing with this image that was so different for me to work with..  I so loved the bright colors and I chose this lovely Mpress embossing folder for the background as I really liked how it had spots and splashes, so that's when I decided to make a square card.  I love brads and ribbon  and this ribbon that I found in my stash I thought matched the colors so well.


I would like to say a big welcome to a new follower to my blog Evalila.. Welcome and thanks to everyone for all the wonderful comments I have been receiving on my blog. I really appreciate the time it takes.

Have a great day
Sandy :)

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Sandy! Fabulous image and I love the embossing and gorgeous ribbon!
    Hugs, Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Sandy. Love the layout and embossing...really beautiful.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colours you have used on this image Saandy.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for the lovely comment..